Monday, August 21, 2006

LiveWriter Plugin list

I can't find a comprehensive list of LiveWriter Plugins, so here is what I found on search.

Community Plugins

  1. Flickr4Writer
  2. Tag4Writer
  3. Currently Listening plugin

Update:

I just found Jeff Teks Windows LiveWriter Plugin list, neat. I have used the flickr plugin and Tagging plugin for a couple of days. I like them a lot. I haven't tried any of the others but will get to them soon. Are there any other plugins out there? SeeJeff's comments for more plugin information.

  • Windows Table PC Ink Support

    Windows Live Writer Dev site

     

     

    tags: , , ,

     


  • If you like this article, you can digg it , share it or socialize it .
    • BlinkList
    • del.icio.us
    • digg
    • Fark
    • Furl
    • Ma.gnolia
    • NewsVine
    • Reddit
    • Spurl
    • TailRank
    • YahooMyWeb
    If your sharing service is not shown above use socializer.

    You can also subscribe to the feed for Blogging 2007



    View My Stats