Thursday, August 17, 2006

Scoble on Windows Live Writer

Scoble is noticing that blogging is changing.  Below are other folks talking about Live Writer.

 

I am liking Windows Live Writer so far, but I’m not pushing the edges like some others are (I saw a bunch of complaints about bugs in some of the weirder features. I just type and post, so it works great for me so far).

Anyway, just saw that Ed Holloway has an Ink Blog Beta out for Tablet PC users.

One problem with the Windows Live Writer is the tagging support. It has categories, but that capability sucks. So I gotta open each post back up in the browser and apply categories there.

Source: Third day with Windows Live Writer
Originally published on 8/16/2006 11:41:24 PM by Robert Scoble


If you like this article, you can digg it , share it or socialize it .
  • BlinkList
  • del.icio.us
  • digg
  • Fark
  • Furl
  • Ma.gnolia
  • NewsVine
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • TailRank
  • YahooMyWeb
If your sharing service is not shown above use socializer.

You can also subscribe to the feed for Blogging 2007



View My Stats